Teenager commits suicide in J&K
Srinagar: A teenage boy allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his home in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district, police said on Monday.
Imran Ahmad Khan (15) of Phalmargh, Handwara hanged himself at his home last night, a police spokesman said.
Police has initiated inquest proceedings, he said, adding the body was handed over to his relatives after completing all legal formalities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed