Teenager commits suicide in J&K
Srinagar: A teenage boy allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his home in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district, police said on Monday.
Imran Ahmad Khan (15) of Phalmargh, Handwara hanged himself at his home last night, a police spokesman said.
Police has initiated inquest proceedings, he said, adding the body was handed over to his relatives after completing all legal formalities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living