Those involved in JKCA scam will be brought to justice: Farooq
Srinagar: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Monday said people involved in the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) scam will be brought to justice.
"The investigation into the scam is going on and whosoever is the culprit will be punished," Abdullah told reporters here after inaugurating a cricket tournament.
He admitted that the investigations were slow in the case but assured that everyone involved in the scam will be exposed and brought to book.
"Since money has come into JKCA, the situation has gone bad...Everyone wants a share of the pie but everyone will be exposed," he said.
A multi-crore embezzlement scam was unearthed in the J&K Cricket Association earlier this year. Besides, an in-house inquiry, police is also investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state