Those involved in JKCA scam will be brought to justice: Farooq
Srinagar: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Monday said people involved in the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) scam will be brought to justice.
"The investigation into the scam is going on and whosoever is the culprit will be punished," Abdullah told reporters here after inaugurating a cricket tournament.
He admitted that the investigations were slow in the case but assured that everyone involved in the scam will be exposed and brought to book.
"Since money has come into JKCA, the situation has gone bad...Everyone wants a share of the pie but everyone will be exposed," he said.
A multi-crore embezzlement scam was unearthed in the J&K Cricket Association earlier this year. Besides, an in-house inquiry, police is also investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical