Those involved in JKCA scam will be brought to justice: Farooq
Srinagar: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Monday said people involved in the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) scam will be brought to justice.
"The investigation into the scam is going on and whosoever is the culprit will be punished," Abdullah told reporters here after inaugurating a cricket tournament.
He admitted that the investigations were slow in the case but assured that everyone involved in the scam will be exposed and brought to book.
"Since money has come into JKCA, the situation has gone bad...Everyone wants a share of the pie but everyone will be exposed," he said.
A multi-crore embezzlement scam was unearthed in the J&K Cricket Association earlier this year. Besides, an in-house inquiry, police is also investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?