Three arrested in connection with 3-year-old murder case in Jammu
Jammu: Police on Wednesday arrested three persons in connection with the murder of a Bihar resident in Jammu over three years ago.
"The Trikuta Nagar police detained three persons from Gadi Garh in Jammu on Monday for questioning," a police spokesman said today.
During interrogation, the trio -- Vinod Kumar, Suresh Saha and Ranjay Kumar -- admitted their involvement in the crime, he said, adding the accused were habitual criminal.
The body of Masherwar, a resident of Ram Nagar in Bihar`s West Champaran district, was found in the gutter at the Jammu railway station in June 2010, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal