Three arrested in connection with 3-year-old murder case in Jammu
Jammu: Police on Wednesday arrested three persons in connection with the murder of a Bihar resident in Jammu over three years ago.
"The Trikuta Nagar police detained three persons from Gadi Garh in Jammu on Monday for questioning," a police spokesman said today.
During interrogation, the trio -- Vinod Kumar, Suresh Saha and Ranjay Kumar -- admitted their involvement in the crime, he said, adding the accused were habitual criminal.
The body of Masherwar, a resident of Ram Nagar in Bihar`s West Champaran district, was found in the gutter at the Jammu railway station in June 2010, he added.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar's bail may be cancelled by Delhi High Court - Know why
- Prashant Bhushan takes dig at Smriti Irani, says 'Will HRD be renamed Hindu Rashtra Development Ministry?'
- Japan gives up on failed black hole research satellite
- Notice issued to Priyanka Gandhi Vadra over her land deal in Shimla
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer