Three arrested with over 80 kg narcotics in J&K
Srinagar: Three persons have been arrested
with over 80 kilograms of narcotics in Anatnag district,
police said on Sunday.
Manzoor Ahmad Mir was arrested in a raid with 45 kgs of
fukki, a powdery narcotic substance, from his house in Dailgam
area the district yesterday, police said.
In a similar operation, police raided houses of Manzoor
Ahmad and Bashir Ahmad Bhat and recovered 30 kg Bhung powder.
Ahmad was arrested but Bashir fled from the spot.
Earlier today, police seized 5 kg fukki from a person in
Khanabal area of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar