Three arrested with over 80 kg narcotics in J&K
Srinagar: Three persons have been arrested
with over 80 kilograms of narcotics in Anatnag district,
police said on Sunday.
Manzoor Ahmad Mir was arrested in a raid with 45 kgs of
fukki, a powdery narcotic substance, from his house in Dailgam
area the district yesterday, police said.
In a similar operation, police raided houses of Manzoor
Ahmad and Bashir Ahmad Bhat and recovered 30 kg Bhung powder.
Ahmad was arrested but Bashir fled from the spot.
Earlier today, police seized 5 kg fukki from a person in
Khanabal area of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest