Three bodies recovered from different areas of J&K
Jammu: Three bodies have been recovered from different places in Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The body of 55-year-old Mohan Lal of Udhampur was on Friday recovered from a shop at Ludera village in Billawar teshil of Kathua district, they said.
Police also recovered the body of Vinay Kumar (30) from his house in Gangyal area of Jammu city, a senior officer said, adding the body had been sent for post-mortem to the Government Medical College, Jammu.
Meanwhile, the body of an unidentified man was found in Ranbir Canal in Dharap area of Jammu, they said.
Separate cases have been registered and investigations are on to ascertain the cause of their death, the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’