Three bodies recovered from different areas of J&K
Jammu: Three bodies have been recovered from different places in Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The body of 55-year-old Mohan Lal of Udhampur was on Friday recovered from a shop at Ludera village in Billawar teshil of Kathua district, they said.
Police also recovered the body of Vinay Kumar (30) from his house in Gangyal area of Jammu city, a senior officer said, adding the body had been sent for post-mortem to the Government Medical College, Jammu.
Meanwhile, the body of an unidentified man was found in Ranbir Canal in Dharap area of Jammu, they said.
Separate cases have been registered and investigations are on to ascertain the cause of their death, the officer added.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Wow! KFC India to replace plastic packaging with edible bowls!
- UN blacklists Indian-flagged cargo vessel carrying Libyan oil
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS