Three bodies recovered from different areas of J&K
Jammu: Three bodies have been recovered from different places in Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The body of 55-year-old Mohan Lal of Udhampur was on Friday recovered from a shop at Ludera village in Billawar teshil of Kathua district, they said.
Police also recovered the body of Vinay Kumar (30) from his house in Gangyal area of Jammu city, a senior officer said, adding the body had been sent for post-mortem to the Government Medical College, Jammu.
Meanwhile, the body of an unidentified man was found in Ranbir Canal in Dharap area of Jammu, they said.
Separate cases have been registered and investigations are on to ascertain the cause of their death, the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official