Three bodies recovered from different areas of J&K
Jammu: Three bodies have been recovered from different places in Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Friday.
The body of 55-year-old Mohan Lal of Udhampur was on Friday recovered from a shop at Ludera village in Billawar teshil of Kathua district, they said.
Police also recovered the body of Vinay Kumar (30) from his house in Gangyal area of Jammu city, a senior officer said, adding the body had been sent for post-mortem to the Government Medical College, Jammu.
Meanwhile, the body of an unidentified man was found in Ranbir Canal in Dharap area of Jammu, they said.
Separate cases have been registered and investigations are on to ascertain the cause of their death, the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed