Three booked for harassing over dowry
Faridabad: A case has been registered against a man and his two family members for allegedly torturing his wife over dowry in Faridabad district, police said here on Saturday.
A complaint was made by Afroz yesterday against her husband Tasleem, mother-in-law Sameena and brother-in-law Asif.
Afroz had alleged in her FIR that she was tortured ever since her marriage took place in April 27, 2009.
She alleged that they had threatened her with dire consequences if she did not give them a car and a plot of land.
Police have registered a case in the matter and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch