Three illegal brick kilns demolished in Budgam
Srinagar: A special squad comprising police and revenue officials demolished three illegally set up brick kilns in Budgam district of central Kashmir, an official spokesman said Wednesday.
The squad led by Additional District Development Commissioner Mohammad Akbar Ganai demolished the brick kilns at village Najan, Utligam and Poonch Gund in Beerwa tehsil, 35 kms from here, yesterday, the spokesman said.
Nearly a dozen illegally running brick kilns have been demolished by authorities in the district since the launch of a special drive early this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?