Three illegal brick kilns demolished in Budgam
Srinagar: A special squad comprising police and revenue officials demolished three illegally set up brick kilns in Budgam district of central Kashmir, an official spokesman said Wednesday.
The squad led by Additional District Development Commissioner Mohammad Akbar Ganai demolished the brick kilns at village Najan, Utligam and Poonch Gund in Beerwa tehsil, 35 kms from here, yesterday, the spokesman said.
Nearly a dozen illegally running brick kilns have been demolished by authorities in the district since the launch of a special drive early this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi