Three illegal brick kilns demolished in Budgam
Srinagar: A special squad comprising police and revenue officials demolished three illegally set up brick kilns in Budgam district of central Kashmir, an official spokesman said Wednesday.
The squad led by Additional District Development Commissioner Mohammad Akbar Ganai demolished the brick kilns at village Najan, Utligam and Poonch Gund in Beerwa tehsil, 35 kms from here, yesterday, the spokesman said.
Nearly a dozen illegally running brick kilns have been demolished by authorities in the district since the launch of a special drive early this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!