Three illegal brick kilns demolished in Budgam
Srinagar: A special squad comprising police and revenue officials demolished three illegally set up brick kilns in Budgam district of central Kashmir, an official spokesman said Wednesday.
The squad led by Additional District Development Commissioner Mohammad Akbar Ganai demolished the brick kilns at village Najan, Utligam and Poonch Gund in Beerwa tehsil, 35 kms from here, yesterday, the spokesman said.
Nearly a dozen illegally running brick kilns have been demolished by authorities in the district since the launch of a special drive early this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands