Three killed in Kashmir accident
Srinagar: Three people were killed when a taxi with five people plunged into a fast moving stream in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
The accident took place in south Kashmir`s Anantnag district Thursday night. A fourth passenger was rescued from the Lidder stream. The fifth was said to be missing.
All five were locals who had gone to visit Pahalgam which is overflowing with tourists these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back