Three killed in Kashmir accident
Srinagar: Three people were killed when a taxi with five people plunged into a fast moving stream in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
The accident took place in south Kashmir`s Anantnag district Thursday night. A fourth passenger was rescued from the Lidder stream. The fifth was said to be missing.
All five were locals who had gone to visit Pahalgam which is overflowing with tourists these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!