Three killed in road mishap: Srinagar
Srinagar: Three persons including one from Tamil Nadu were killed and nine others injured in a road accident in Kulgam district of Kashmir valley, a police spokesman said.
A minibus, on its way to Jammu from here, rolled down a gorge near Jawahar Tunnel in Kulgam district, resulting in injuries to 12 persons including the driver, he said.
Among the injured, Balmar Gundi, a resident of Tamil Nadu, Bhopinder Singh and Jagmohan Lal, both residents of Punjab, were declared brought dead at sub district hospital Kulgam, he said.
Three of the other injured persons have been referred to a hospital here in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali