Three killed in road mishap: Srinagar
Srinagar: Three persons including one from Tamil Nadu were killed and nine others injured in a road accident in Kulgam district of Kashmir valley, a police spokesman said.
A minibus, on its way to Jammu from here, rolled down a gorge near Jawahar Tunnel in Kulgam district, resulting in injuries to 12 persons including the driver, he said.
Among the injured, Balmar Gundi, a resident of Tamil Nadu, Bhopinder Singh and Jagmohan Lal, both residents of Punjab, were declared brought dead at sub district hospital Kulgam, he said.
Three of the other injured persons have been referred to a hospital here in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?