Three killed in road mishap: Srinagar
Srinagar: Three persons including one from Tamil Nadu were killed and nine others injured in a road accident in Kulgam district of Kashmir valley, a police spokesman said.
A minibus, on its way to Jammu from here, rolled down a gorge near Jawahar Tunnel in Kulgam district, resulting in injuries to 12 persons including the driver, he said.
Among the injured, Balmar Gundi, a resident of Tamil Nadu, Bhopinder Singh and Jagmohan Lal, both residents of Punjab, were declared brought dead at sub district hospital Kulgam, he said.
Three of the other injured persons have been referred to a hospital here in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!