Three killed in road mishap: Srinagar
Srinagar: Three persons including one from Tamil Nadu were killed and nine others injured in a road accident in Kulgam district of Kashmir valley, a police spokesman said.
A minibus, on its way to Jammu from here, rolled down a gorge near Jawahar Tunnel in Kulgam district, resulting in injuries to 12 persons including the driver, he said.
Among the injured, Balmar Gundi, a resident of Tamil Nadu, Bhopinder Singh and Jagmohan Lal, both residents of Punjab, were declared brought dead at sub district hospital Kulgam, he said.
Three of the other injured persons have been referred to a hospital here in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened