Three killed in road mishap: Srinagar
Srinagar: Three persons including one from Tamil Nadu were killed and nine others injured in a road accident in Kulgam district of Kashmir valley, a police spokesman said.
A minibus, on its way to Jammu from here, rolled down a gorge near Jawahar Tunnel in Kulgam district, resulting in injuries to 12 persons including the driver, he said.
Among the injured, Balmar Gundi, a resident of Tamil Nadu, Bhopinder Singh and Jagmohan Lal, both residents of Punjab, were declared brought dead at sub district hospital Kulgam, he said.
Three of the other injured persons have been referred to a hospital here in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users