Three killed, seven injured in road accidents in Jammu
Jammu: A couple was among three persons killed, while seven army jawans were injured in separate road accidents in Jammu region Wednesday, police said here.
The Kashmiri Pandit couple, Ravi Kaul and Sarita Kaul, died today when a car in which they were travelling in skidded off the road and fell into a gorge at Nachlana, 170 kms from here, they said.
In a separate incident, a person was killed when a rock fell from a hill top and fell on his car in Seri, 151 kms from here, today.
Meanwhile, seven army jawans on their way to the Line of Control in Sabzian area in Poonch district were injured when their vehicle rolled down into a gorge at Jaliya (Mandi) belt, 265 kms from here, last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends