Three minor children injured in explosion
Srinagar: Three minor children were on Saturday injured in an explosion in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said.
The incident took place when the children were fiddling with an explosive they had found in the fields at Kumar Mohalla in Hatmulla area of Kupwara, 100 kms from here, police said.
The injured have been identified as 15-year-old Seema Bano, Azad Ahmad Kumar (9) and Faizan Ahmad Kumar (7), the police said.
The injured children have been admitted to a local hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar