Three minor children injured in explosion
Srinagar: Three minor children were on Saturday injured in an explosion in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said.
The incident took place when the children were fiddling with an explosive they had found in the fields at Kumar Mohalla in Hatmulla area of Kupwara, 100 kms from here, police said.
The injured have been identified as 15-year-old Seema Bano, Azad Ahmad Kumar (9) and Faizan Ahmad Kumar (7), the police said.
The injured children have been admitted to a local hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok