Three minor children injured in explosion
Srinagar: Three minor children were on Saturday injured in an explosion in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said.
The incident took place when the children were fiddling with an explosive they had found in the fields at Kumar Mohalla in Hatmulla area of Kupwara, 100 kms from here, police said.
The injured have been identified as 15-year-old Seema Bano, Azad Ahmad Kumar (9) and Faizan Ahmad Kumar (7), the police said.
The injured children have been admitted to a local hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says