Three persons found dead under suspicious circumstances in Jammu
Jammu: Three persons were on Sunday found dead from different places in Jammu region of the state.
In the first case, Vinod Kumar of Pouni Chak area of Jammu was found dead under mysterious circumstances near Nagrota drain on the outskirts of Jammu city, police said.
Reason of the death is being probed, they said.
In another case, the body of a middle-aged man was found at road-side in Keran area of Bantalab belt last night, police said.
One more body was found in Chatta Sidhra belt in the city.
All the bodies have been shifted to GMC hospital, police said, adding that cases have been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail