Three persons found dead under suspicious circumstances in Jammu
Jammu: Three persons were on Sunday found dead from different places in Jammu region of the state.
In the first case, Vinod Kumar of Pouni Chak area of Jammu was found dead under mysterious circumstances near Nagrota drain on the outskirts of Jammu city, police said.
Reason of the death is being probed, they said.
In another case, the body of a middle-aged man was found at road-side in Keran area of Bantalab belt last night, police said.
One more body was found in Chatta Sidhra belt in the city.
All the bodies have been shifted to GMC hospital, police said, adding that cases have been registered.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Windows 10 gets new Facebook, Messenger apps
- Digvijay Singh's youngest daughter succumbs to cancer
- World Bank is looking ways to use Aadhar experience'
- This young maid wanted to do anything to 'please' her boss: Watch video to know what happened