Three smugglers arrested with two kgs of cannabis in Jammu
Jammu: Three narcotic smugglers were
arrested and two kg of cannabis was allegedly seized from
their possession from Bari Brahamana area in Jammu division, a
police officer said Tuesday.
On a tip off, police intercepted a vehicle at Bari
Brahamana area, about 20-kms from here, in Samba district.
During a search, the security men recovered two kgs of
cannabis from the trio yesterday, SSP Samba Raghubir Singh
The three smugglers, who were taking the consignment
to Punjab from Kashmir, were arrested immediately by a police
party led by Dy SP Bari Brahamana Naresh Singh, he said.
The accused have been identified as Sumit Kumar,
Sudershan Singh and Irshad Ahmed, all belonging to Patnitop
area of Udhampur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you