Three ultras arrested in J&K
Srinagar: Three Pakistan-trained ultras, who had recently infiltrated into the Valley from across the border, were arrested on Wednesday in north Kashmir`s Kupwara district, police said.
Naseer Ahmad Qureshi alias Shahbaz, Farooq Ahmad Bhat alias Abid and Mohammad Yousuf alias Khalid were arrested by a police party during checking at Kulangam near Handwara, 85 km from here, a police spokesman said.
The trio had recently infiltrated after undergoing arms training in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.
No arms were recovered from the possession of the arrested militants, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why