Top army commander briefs J&K Governor on infiltration in Keran Sector
Srinagar: Northern Army Command chief Lt Gen Sanjiv Chachra on Monday called on Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra here and briefed him about large-scale infiltration from across the Line of Control in Keran Sector.
"Lt Gen Chachra called on the Governor at Raj Bhavan this evening and briefed him about incidents of large-scale infiltration from across the LoC in Keran Sector," an official spokesman said.
He said Vohra and the Army Commander also discussed issues relating to internal and external security management.
Corps Commander of Srinagar-based 15 Corps Lt Gen Gurmit Singh was present during the meeting, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended