Top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Abu Ukasha killed in encounter in Kashmir
Zee Media Bureau
Srinagar: A Lashkar-e-Taiba militant was killed in an encounter with security forces at Handwara in North Kashmir on Sunday.
Handwara is about 75 km from Srinagar.
The slain militant has been identified as Abu Ukasha, a top LeT divisional commander and an Afghan national. He was involved in carrying out many terrorist attacks in the past.
An AK-47 has been recovered from Ukasha.
A few days back, two LeT militants, Zubair Ahmad alias Musab and Ishfaq Ahmad Bhat alias Amir, were killed in an encounter in Kulgam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- BMW R5 Hommage Supercharged Concept Unveiled
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- PM Modi inaugurates new passenger trains for Northeast, says government sincere about development of region
- Champions League: WOAH! Fan splurges over Rs 9,00,000 for one football ticket!
- Vijay Mallya and his lavish lifestyle: Watch video