Tourists are welcome in Kashmir: Geelani
Srinagar: Hardline Hurriyat Conference
leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani on Friday said tourists from across
the country are welcome in Jammu and Kashmir and asked the
local people to deal with them honestly.
"I welcome you to the sylvan and salubrious Kashmir
valley. Whatever your faith, whatever language you speak and
to whatever region you belong to, we are bound by a common
bond - the bond of humanity. You are our honoured guest.
Respecting and protecting guests is not only our moral
obligation but article of faith," Geelani said in a pamphlet
addressed to tourists visiting the valley.
Geelani released these pamphlets at a press conference
at his residence.
He asked the people of Kashmir to be honest in dealing
with the tourists.
"We should only give them pure and authentic Kashmiri
products," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann ki Baat: PM Modi calls for country to move towards 'cashless society'
- 4th round of global NCAP crash tests on Indian cars soon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM pitches for saving 'every drop' of water during Monsoon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi praises Sonowal for performing his duty despite polls
- Nearly two lakh students appear for JEE (Advanced) exam