Traders` fed chief`s murder barbaric act: Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today
condemned the brutal killing of President of Sopore traders
federation Ghulam Nabi Khan this morning.
Terming his killing as a "barbaric and cowardly" act,
Abdullah said those forces who are not happy with the peace
and tranquillity of the state have an agenda to target
popular personalities like Khan.
Unknown gunmen sprayed bullets on Khan, 42, in the main
chowk of Sopore at around 11 am.
A hunt has been launched to nab the culprits. No militant
outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack