Traders` fed chief`s murder barbaric act: Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today
condemned the brutal killing of President of Sopore traders
federation Ghulam Nabi Khan this morning.
Terming his killing as a "barbaric and cowardly" act,
Abdullah said those forces who are not happy with the peace
and tranquillity of the state have an agenda to target
popular personalities like Khan.
Unknown gunmen sprayed bullets on Khan, 42, in the main
chowk of Sopore at around 11 am.
A hunt has been launched to nab the culprits. No militant
outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands