Traders` fed chief`s murder barbaric act: Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today
condemned the brutal killing of President of Sopore traders
federation Ghulam Nabi Khan this morning.
Terming his killing as a "barbaric and cowardly" act,
Abdullah said those forces who are not happy with the peace
and tranquillity of the state have an agenda to target
popular personalities like Khan.
Unknown gunmen sprayed bullets on Khan, 42, in the main
chowk of Sopore at around 11 am.
A hunt has been launched to nab the culprits. No militant
outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the act.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive