Twelve die in J&K terror strike: Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Twelve people have been killed in the terror attack on Thursday in Jammu and Kashmir, said Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Abdullah said reports have been received that "12 people have been killed".
"...I would speculate that this infiltration probably took place between 12-24 hours," he said.
He added, "Encounter is on at army camp."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside