Twelve die in J&K terror strike: Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Twelve people have been killed in the terror attack on Thursday in Jammu and Kashmir, said Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Abdullah said reports have been received that "12 people have been killed".
"...I would speculate that this infiltration probably took place between 12-24 hours," he said.
He added, "Encounter is on at army camp."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!