Twenty Kashmiri girl students meet Gujarat CM Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Twenty girl students from Jammu and Kashmir, who are on a `Bharat Darshan` tour organised by the Border Security Force (BSF) visited the Gujarat state assembly here on Tuesday and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
During their five-day stay in the Gujarat, they visited the Sabarmati Ashram, Adalaj step-well, Siddi Saiyed mosque, Akshardham temple, Sabarmati riverfront, among other places of amusement and entertainment.
BSF Gujarat Frontier Inspector General A K Sinha told them about the state`s culture and stressed upon unity and integrity of the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police