Twenty Kashmiri girl students meet Gujarat CM Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Twenty girl students from Jammu and Kashmir, who are on a `Bharat Darshan` tour organised by the Border Security Force (BSF) visited the Gujarat state assembly here on Tuesday and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
During their five-day stay in the Gujarat, they visited the Sabarmati Ashram, Adalaj step-well, Siddi Saiyed mosque, Akshardham temple, Sabarmati riverfront, among other places of amusement and entertainment.
BSF Gujarat Frontier Inspector General A K Sinha told them about the state`s culture and stressed upon unity and integrity of the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan