Two Amarnath pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died after they suffered heart attack enroute the cave shrine of Amarnath in Jammu and Kashmir.
50-year-old Krishen Kunji of Gujarat suffered a cardiac arrest last evening enroute the cave shrine at Bhawan and was admitted to medical aid centre where he died, a police officer said.
Another pilgrim, 51-year old Ashwani Bhai Patail of Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, also died of a heart attack between Chandwari and Sheshnag area during the yatra on July 3.
Bodies of both have been handed over to their kins for last rites.
Four pilgrims have died till now during the Amarnath yatra which began on June 28.
Two pilgrims had died yesterday due to heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city