Two Amarnath pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died after they suffered heart attack enroute the cave shrine of Amarnath in Jammu and Kashmir.
50-year-old Krishen Kunji of Gujarat suffered a cardiac arrest last evening enroute the cave shrine at Bhawan and was admitted to medical aid centre where he died, a police officer said.
Another pilgrim, 51-year old Ashwani Bhai Patail of Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, also died of a heart attack between Chandwari and Sheshnag area during the yatra on July 3.
Bodies of both have been handed over to their kins for last rites.
Four pilgrims have died till now during the Amarnath yatra which began on June 28.
Two pilgrims had died yesterday due to heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you