Two Amarnath pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died after they suffered heart attack enroute the cave shrine of Amarnath in Jammu and Kashmir.
50-year-old Krishen Kunji of Gujarat suffered a cardiac arrest last evening enroute the cave shrine at Bhawan and was admitted to medical aid centre where he died, a police officer said.
Another pilgrim, 51-year old Ashwani Bhai Patail of Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, also died of a heart attack between Chandwari and Sheshnag area during the yatra on July 3.
Bodies of both have been handed over to their kins for last rites.
Four pilgrims have died till now during the Amarnath yatra which began on June 28.
Two pilgrims had died yesterday due to heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- This is how CPI-M countered BJP’s Janmashtami procession in Kerala
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace