Two Amarnath pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died after they suffered heart attack enroute the cave shrine of Amarnath in Jammu and Kashmir.
50-year-old Krishen Kunji of Gujarat suffered a cardiac arrest last evening enroute the cave shrine at Bhawan and was admitted to medical aid centre where he died, a police officer said.
Another pilgrim, 51-year old Ashwani Bhai Patail of Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, also died of a heart attack between Chandwari and Sheshnag area during the yatra on July 3.
Bodies of both have been handed over to their kins for last rites.
Four pilgrims have died till now during the Amarnath yatra which began on June 28.
Two pilgrims had died yesterday due to heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking