Two Army jawans held for pilferage of fencing items in J&K
Jammu: Two Army jawans were arrested for pilferage of some border fencing material in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
An Army vehicle was stopped at a check point of Pian area of Noushera belt of Rajouri district last night and the fencing material seized from the vehicle, police said.
The jawans were taking the material to sell it in a local market of Noushera, they said adding, the items seized included cables, tents, border fence and other material.
A case has been registered and the matter is being investigated, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case