Two Army jawans held for pilferage of fencing items in J&K
Jammu: Two Army jawans were arrested for pilferage of some border fencing material in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
An Army vehicle was stopped at a check point of Pian area of Noushera belt of Rajouri district last night and the fencing material seized from the vehicle, police said.
The jawans were taking the material to sell it in a local market of Noushera, they said adding, the items seized included cables, tents, border fence and other material.
A case has been registered and the matter is being investigated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing