Two Army jawans held for pilferage of fencing items in J&K
Jammu: Two Army jawans were arrested for pilferage of some border fencing material in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
An Army vehicle was stopped at a check point of Pian area of Noushera belt of Rajouri district last night and the fencing material seized from the vehicle, police said.
The jawans were taking the material to sell it in a local market of Noushera, they said adding, the items seized included cables, tents, border fence and other material.
A case has been registered and the matter is being investigated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- DoT to issue demand notices this week to 6 telcos for 2006-07
- Not Virat Kohli but Joe Root is the best batsman in cricket: Muhammad Yousuf
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Cleanliness an issue at railway stations, needs to be addressed: CAG