Two Army jawans held for pilferage of fencing items in J&K
Jammu: Two Army jawans were arrested for pilferage of some border fencing material in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
An Army vehicle was stopped at a check point of Pian area of Noushera belt of Rajouri district last night and the fencing material seized from the vehicle, police said.
The jawans were taking the material to sell it in a local market of Noushera, they said adding, the items seized included cables, tents, border fence and other material.
A case has been registered and the matter is being investigated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'