Two Army jawans held for pilferage of fencing items in J&K
Jammu: Two Army jawans were arrested for pilferage of some border fencing material in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
An Army vehicle was stopped at a check point of Pian area of Noushera belt of Rajouri district last night and the fencing material seized from the vehicle, police said.
The jawans were taking the material to sell it in a local market of Noushera, they said adding, the items seized included cables, tents, border fence and other material.
A case has been registered and the matter is being investigated, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire