Two arrested for indulging in stone-throwing
Srinagar: Police on Saturday claimed to have
arrested two youths in south Kashmir`s Anantnag district for
participating in the stone-throwing protests in the state last
The two protesters have been identified as Javid Ahmad
Kharadi and Ashiq Hussain Kharadi, both residents of
Dangerpora village of Anantnag district, a police spokesman
He said the two were involved in a stone-throwing
"attack" on a police post at Sherbagh in Anantnag district
during the unrest last year.
The duo were listed as "A" category stone-pelters, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!