Two bodies found in Ganderbal, Anantnag districts of J&K
Srinagar: A bullet-ridden body of a man was
on Saturday found from the forest area in Ganderbal district of
central Kashmir, officials said.
The unidentified body was recovered from Bhaderkote
forest in Ganderbal, 30 kms from here, by a patrol party of
police, they said, adding the man, believed to be in his late
20s, had been shot several times. Police has registered a case
and started investigations.
In a separate incident, a staffer of Army Goodwill School
at Pahalgam in south Kashmir Anantnag district, was found dead
in the school premises today, a police spokesman said.
He said 20-year-old Shreya, a resident of Ambala in
Haryana, was working as a librarian in the school.
Police has started investigations under Section 174 CrPC
to ascertain her cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!