Two bodies found in Ganderbal, Anantnag districts of J&K
Srinagar: A bullet-ridden body of a man was
on Saturday found from the forest area in Ganderbal district of
central Kashmir, officials said.
The unidentified body was recovered from Bhaderkote
forest in Ganderbal, 30 kms from here, by a patrol party of
police, they said, adding the man, believed to be in his late
20s, had been shot several times. Police has registered a case
and started investigations.
In a separate incident, a staffer of Army Goodwill School
at Pahalgam in south Kashmir Anantnag district, was found dead
in the school premises today, a police spokesman said.
He said 20-year-old Shreya, a resident of Ambala in
Haryana, was working as a librarian in the school.
Police has started investigations under Section 174 CrPC
to ascertain her cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her