Two bodies found in Ganderbal, Anantnag districts of J&K
Srinagar: A bullet-ridden body of a man was
on Saturday found from the forest area in Ganderbal district of
central Kashmir, officials said.
The unidentified body was recovered from Bhaderkote
forest in Ganderbal, 30 kms from here, by a patrol party of
police, they said, adding the man, believed to be in his late
20s, had been shot several times. Police has registered a case
and started investigations.
In a separate incident, a staffer of Army Goodwill School
at Pahalgam in south Kashmir Anantnag district, was found dead
in the school premises today, a police spokesman said.
He said 20-year-old Shreya, a resident of Ambala in
Haryana, was working as a librarian in the school.
Police has started investigations under Section 174 CrPC
to ascertain her cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack