Two bodies found in Ganderbal, Anantnag districts of J&K
Srinagar: A bullet-ridden body of a man was
on Saturday found from the forest area in Ganderbal district of
central Kashmir, officials said.
The unidentified body was recovered from Bhaderkote
forest in Ganderbal, 30 kms from here, by a patrol party of
police, they said, adding the man, believed to be in his late
20s, had been shot several times. Police has registered a case
and started investigations.
In a separate incident, a staffer of Army Goodwill School
at Pahalgam in south Kashmir Anantnag district, was found dead
in the school premises today, a police spokesman said.
He said 20-year-old Shreya, a resident of Ambala in
Haryana, was working as a librarian in the school.
Police has started investigations under Section 174 CrPC
to ascertain her cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?