Two bodies found in Ganderbal, Anantnag districts of J&K
Srinagar: A bullet-ridden body of a man was
on Saturday found from the forest area in Ganderbal district of
central Kashmir, officials said.
The unidentified body was recovered from Bhaderkote
forest in Ganderbal, 30 kms from here, by a patrol party of
police, they said, adding the man, believed to be in his late
20s, had been shot several times. Police has registered a case
and started investigations.
In a separate incident, a staffer of Army Goodwill School
at Pahalgam in south Kashmir Anantnag district, was found dead
in the school premises today, a police spokesman said.
He said 20-year-old Shreya, a resident of Ambala in
Haryana, was working as a librarian in the school.
Police has started investigations under Section 174 CrPC
to ascertain her cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video