Two bodies recovered in J&K
Srinagar: Bodies of two persons were recovered in separate incidents in central Kashmir on Tuesday, police said.
The body of 55-year-old Ali Mohammad Parray was fished out from Padshahi Canal near Nuner in Ganderbal district, they said.
The deceased was mentally challenged and had gone missing since May 11.
In another incident, a body of an unidentified person was recovered near Shalimar on the banks of Dal Lake here.
Efforts are on to identify the deceased and ascertain the cause of his death, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi