Two bodies recovered in J&K
Srinagar: Bodies of two persons were recovered in separate incidents in central Kashmir on Tuesday, police said.
The body of 55-year-old Ali Mohammad Parray was fished out from Padshahi Canal near Nuner in Ganderbal district, they said.
The deceased was mentally challenged and had gone missing since May 11.
In another incident, a body of an unidentified person was recovered near Shalimar on the banks of Dal Lake here.
Efforts are on to identify the deceased and ascertain the cause of his death, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video