Two CRPF jawans suspended for selling CSD items
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans have been suspended for allegedly selling Canteen Stores Department (CSD) items, available at cheaper prices, illegally to a businessman here.
Sepoy Satya Narayan Prakash and Sepoy Jarnail Singh were suspended for misappropriation and illegal sale of CSD items to a businessman in Nehru Market yesterday, officials said, adding a case has been registered against them.
The businessman Rajiv Puri, his associate and driver of a private vehicle were also arrested and a case registered against them in this regard, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31