Two CRPF jawans suspended for selling CSD items
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans have been suspended for allegedly selling Canteen Stores Department (CSD) items, available at cheaper prices, illegally to a businessman here.
Sepoy Satya Narayan Prakash and Sepoy Jarnail Singh were suspended for misappropriation and illegal sale of CSD items to a businessman in Nehru Market yesterday, officials said, adding a case has been registered against them.
The businessman Rajiv Puri, his associate and driver of a private vehicle were also arrested and a case registered against them in this regard, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman