Two CRPF jawans suspended for selling CSD items
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans have been suspended for allegedly selling Canteen Stores Department (CSD) items, available at cheaper prices, illegally to a businessman here.
Sepoy Satya Narayan Prakash and Sepoy Jarnail Singh were suspended for misappropriation and illegal sale of CSD items to a businessman in Nehru Market yesterday, officials said, adding a case has been registered against them.
The businessman Rajiv Puri, his associate and driver of a private vehicle were also arrested and a case registered against them in this regard, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today