Two CRPF jawans suspended for selling CSD items
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans have been suspended for allegedly selling Canteen Stores Department (CSD) items, available at cheaper prices, illegally to a businessman here.
Sepoy Satya Narayan Prakash and Sepoy Jarnail Singh were suspended for misappropriation and illegal sale of CSD items to a businessman in Nehru Market yesterday, officials said, adding a case has been registered against them.
The businessman Rajiv Puri, his associate and driver of a private vehicle were also arrested and a case registered against them in this regard, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan