Two CRPF jawans suspended for selling CSD items
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans have been suspended for allegedly selling Canteen Stores Department (CSD) items, available at cheaper prices, illegally to a businessman here.
Sepoy Satya Narayan Prakash and Sepoy Jarnail Singh were suspended for misappropriation and illegal sale of CSD items to a businessman in Nehru Market yesterday, officials said, adding a case has been registered against them.
The businessman Rajiv Puri, his associate and driver of a private vehicle were also arrested and a case registered against them in this regard, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites