Two CRPF jawans wounded in grenade attack
Srinagar: Two security force personnel were
injured on Sunday when suspected militants hurled a grenade at
their bunker in downtown Srinagar.
The incident happened at around 16:25 hours, official
sources said, adding the bunker at Sarafkadal was manned by the
Two CRPF jawans, wounded in the grenade attack, had been
hospitalised, they said.
Security forces immediately cordoned off the area and
launched a hunt to apprehend the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February