Two die at GMC hospital in Jammu
Jammu: Two persons, including a woman, died today at the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital here, police said today.
One teenage girl Rekha of Seri village in Rajouri district received serious burn injuries while cooking and was admitted to the GMC hospital, police said.
She died this morning, they said, adding, the body has been handed over to the family for last rites after post-mortem.
One Rai Kumar of Orissa was admitted to GMC hospital in Udhampur district in an unconscious condition and died in the hospital this morning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez