Two die at GMC hospital in Jammu
Jammu: Two persons, including a woman, died today at the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital here, police said today.
One teenage girl Rekha of Seri village in Rajouri district received serious burn injuries while cooking and was admitted to the GMC hospital, police said.
She died this morning, they said, adding, the body has been handed over to the family for last rites after post-mortem.
One Rai Kumar of Orissa was admitted to GMC hospital in Udhampur district in an unconscious condition and died in the hospital this morning, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference