Two die at GMC hospital in Jammu
Jammu: Two persons, including a woman, died today at the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital here, police said today.
One teenage girl Rekha of Seri village in Rajouri district received serious burn injuries while cooking and was admitted to the GMC hospital, police said.
She died this morning, they said, adding, the body has been handed over to the family for last rites after post-mortem.
One Rai Kumar of Orissa was admitted to GMC hospital in Udhampur district in an unconscious condition and died in the hospital this morning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'