Two die at GMC hospital in Jammu
Jammu: Two persons, including a woman, died today at the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital here, police said today.
One teenage girl Rekha of Seri village in Rajouri district received serious burn injuries while cooking and was admitted to the GMC hospital, police said.
She died this morning, they said, adding, the body has been handed over to the family for last rites after post-mortem.
One Rai Kumar of Orissa was admitted to GMC hospital in Udhampur district in an unconscious condition and died in the hospital this morning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate