Two die at GMC hospital in Jammu
Jammu: Two persons, including a woman, died today at the Government Medical College (GMC) hospital here, police said today.
One teenage girl Rekha of Seri village in Rajouri district received serious burn injuries while cooking and was admitted to the GMC hospital, police said.
She died this morning, they said, adding, the body has been handed over to the family for last rites after post-mortem.
One Rai Kumar of Orissa was admitted to GMC hospital in Udhampur district in an unconscious condition and died in the hospital this morning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack