Two die in road accident in J&K
Srinagar: Two persons died when a taxi turned turtle in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
Bodies of Mohammad Shafi Lone and Mohammad Jamal Mir were recovered near a taxi which had overturned at Khmuriyal in Kupwara district, 100 km from here, a police spokesman said.
He said police is investigating the matter.
It was not immediately clear if the two deceased were travelling in the taxi when the accident took place.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!