Two die in road accident in J&K
Srinagar: Two persons died when a taxi turned turtle in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
Bodies of Mohammad Shafi Lone and Mohammad Jamal Mir were recovered near a taxi which had overturned at Khmuriyal in Kupwara district, 100 km from here, a police spokesman said.
He said police is investigating the matter.
It was not immediately clear if the two deceased were travelling in the taxi when the accident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact