Two die in road accident in J&K
Srinagar: Two persons died when a taxi turned turtle in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
Bodies of Mohammad Shafi Lone and Mohammad Jamal Mir were recovered near a taxi which had overturned at Khmuriyal in Kupwara district, 100 km from here, a police spokesman said.
He said police is investigating the matter.
It was not immediately clear if the two deceased were travelling in the taxi when the accident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal