Two drug peddlers nabbed
Srinagar: Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Wednesday, raising the number of those nabbed in the ongoing drive to four.
The two were arrested in Baramulla town, 50-km from here, and were booked under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, a police spokesman said.
Police have launched a special drive in Baramulla town since the beginning of this month and arrested two alleged drug peddlers, one of them a woman, last week.
The woman was arrested for allegedly trying to supply drugs to jail inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed