Two drug peddlers nabbed
Srinagar: Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Wednesday, raising the number of those nabbed in the ongoing drive to four.
The two were arrested in Baramulla town, 50-km from here, and were booked under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, a police spokesman said.
Police have launched a special drive in Baramulla town since the beginning of this month and arrested two alleged drug peddlers, one of them a woman, last week.
The woman was arrested for allegedly trying to supply drugs to jail inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town