Two drug peddlers nabbed
Srinagar: Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Wednesday, raising the number of those nabbed in the ongoing drive to four.
The two were arrested in Baramulla town, 50-km from here, and were booked under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, a police spokesman said.
Police have launched a special drive in Baramulla town since the beginning of this month and arrested two alleged drug peddlers, one of them a woman, last week.
The woman was arrested for allegedly trying to supply drugs to jail inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?