Two drug peddlers nabbed
Srinagar: Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by police in Jammu and Kashmir`s Baramulla district on Wednesday, raising the number of those nabbed in the ongoing drive to four.
The two were arrested in Baramulla town, 50-km from here, and were booked under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, a police spokesman said.
Police have launched a special drive in Baramulla town since the beginning of this month and arrested two alleged drug peddlers, one of them a woman, last week.
The woman was arrested for allegedly trying to supply drugs to jail inmates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Kanhaiya, two others granted regular bail in sedition case
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams