Two foreign tourists die in Ladakh
Srinagar: Two foreign tourists died in Leh
district of frontier Ladakh region in Jammu and Kashmir,
police said here today.
Meith Kalis Peter (53), a German national, was found dead
under "mysterious circumstances" at Manker Kermo area of Leh,
434 km from here, last evening, they said.
The body is kept at Leh mortuary and police have started
probe to ascertain the cause of his death.
In a separate incident, a 62-year-old French tourist
named Marcal died near Skangchu-Theng area after a prolonged
illness, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location