Two foreign tourists die in Ladakh
Srinagar: Two foreign tourists died in Leh
district of frontier Ladakh region in Jammu and Kashmir,
police said here today.
Meith Kalis Peter (53), a German national, was found dead
under "mysterious circumstances" at Manker Kermo area of Leh,
434 km from here, last evening, they said.
The body is kept at Leh mortuary and police have started
probe to ascertain the cause of his death.
In a separate incident, a 62-year-old French tourist
named Marcal died near Skangchu-Theng area after a prolonged
illness, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof