Two foreign tourists die in Ladakh
Srinagar: Two foreign tourists died in Leh
district of frontier Ladakh region in Jammu and Kashmir,
police said here today.
Meith Kalis Peter (53), a German national, was found dead
under "mysterious circumstances" at Manker Kermo area of Leh,
434 km from here, last evening, they said.
The body is kept at Leh mortuary and police have started
probe to ascertain the cause of his death.
In a separate incident, a 62-year-old French tourist
named Marcal died near Skangchu-Theng area after a prolonged
illness, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened