Two girls cross over to PoK from J&K
Poonch: Two girls Tuesday crossed over to
Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK) along the Indo-Pak border from Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Fareeda Akhtar (19) and Zarina Akhtar (20), residents of
Chirari mohalla (Maandhar) in Poonch district, crossed over to
PoK this morning through the Line of Control (LOC), they said
Investigations are on to find out the reason behind their
action, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH