Two girls cross over to PoK from J&K
Poonch: Two girls Tuesday crossed over to
Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK) along the Indo-Pak border from Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Fareeda Akhtar (19) and Zarina Akhtar (20), residents of
Chirari mohalla (Maandhar) in Poonch district, crossed over to
PoK this morning through the Line of Control (LOC), they said
Investigations are on to find out the reason behind their
action, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened