Two girls cross over to PoK from J&K
Poonch: Two girls Tuesday crossed over to
Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK) along the Indo-Pak border from Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Fareeda Akhtar (19) and Zarina Akhtar (20), residents of
Chirari mohalla (Maandhar) in Poonch district, crossed over to
PoK this morning through the Line of Control (LOC), they said
Investigations are on to find out the reason behind their
action, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon