Two Hizb sympathisers arrested in Doda
Jammu: Security forces have arrested two
militant sympathisers of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Acting on an intelligence report, a joint column of
Rashtriya Rifles troops and police raided two hideouts in
Labar and Marmat areas of Doda district last night and arrested two militant sympathisers, police officials said.
The arrested have been identified as Farooq Ahmed and
Nawaz Ahmed, they said, adding the duo were providing logistic
support to militants particularly to Divisional Commander of
the outfit Ghulam Nabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda