Two Hizb sympathisers arrested in Doda
Jammu: Security forces have arrested two
militant sympathisers of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Acting on an intelligence report, a joint column of
Rashtriya Rifles troops and police raided two hideouts in
Labar and Marmat areas of Doda district last night and arrested two militant sympathisers, police officials said.
The arrested have been identified as Farooq Ahmed and
Nawaz Ahmed, they said, adding the duo were providing logistic
support to militants particularly to Divisional Commander of
the outfit Ghulam Nabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen