Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants get 10 yrs RI
Kathua: A local court on Saturday sentenced
two Hizbul Mujahideen militants to 10 years of rigorous
The principal and district session Judge Jang Bahadur
Singh also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 each on the duo.
In default of the payment, the duo will have to undergo
one more year simple imprisonment, the Judge said.
The duo were arrested on July 11, 2004 during search
operation at Lowang area in Kathua district`s Bani tehsil. Two
AK-47 rifles with eight magazines, two Chinese grenades and
240 live cartridges were recovered from their possession.
They were later booked for possession of arms and
ammunition, waging war against state and causing terror in
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept