Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants get 10 yrs RI
Kathua: A local court on Saturday sentenced
two Hizbul Mujahideen militants to 10 years of rigorous
The principal and district session Judge Jang Bahadur
Singh also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 each on the duo.
In default of the payment, the duo will have to undergo
one more year simple imprisonment, the Judge said.
The duo were arrested on July 11, 2004 during search
operation at Lowang area in Kathua district`s Bani tehsil. Two
AK-47 rifles with eight magazines, two Chinese grenades and
240 live cartridges were recovered from their possession.
They were later booked for possession of arms and
ammunition, waging war against state and causing terror in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!