Two injured in accidental firing in J&K
Srinagar: Two persons were injured when the rifle of a private security guard accidentally went off in the heart of the city on Monday.
The 12-bore gun of a private security guard posted at an ATM near Exhibition crossing went off, injuring two passersby, police sources said.
The injured, Shabir Ahmad and Nazir Ahmad, were shifted to hospital.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the loaded gun of the security guard went off accidentally while he was performing his duty, they said, adding a case has been registered and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video