Two jawans injured in accidental firing
Jammu: Two Army jawans were injured in an accidental firing in Rajouri disrict of Jammu and Kashmir.
An Army party was on its way to the border belt of Laam sector along the Line of Control, when rifle of a jawan fell down resulting in accidental firing last evening, Army spokesman of 16 Corps said today.
In the accidental firing, jawans Narinder Singh and Vijay Singh were injured, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley