Two kids injured in mine blast near LoC in Rajouri
Jammu: Two minor children were critically injured when a mine exploded near the Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir.
10-year-old Nazakat Ali and 7-year-old Gulnaz Kousar were grazing their cattle when they found a mine and started fiddling with it near the LoC in Keri sector of Rajouri district last evening, a police officer said here today.
During fiddling, the mine exploded injuring the two children, they said, adding Ali lost his foot and a hand in the blast, while the girl received multiple splinter injuries.
Both the children were shifted to district hospital at Rajouri and later Ali was referred Jammu and admitted in Government Medical College (GMC) hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!