Two killed, 13 injured in J&K road mishaps
Jammu: Two persons were Friday killed while 13 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in the state.
In Ramban district, two persons died on the spot while another one was injured after their vehicle skidded off the road and fell into a gorge in Rajgarh area, they said, adding the injured has been admitted to the hospital.
In the second incident, twelve passengers were injured when the bus they were travelling overturned at Kallar in Rajouri district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"