Two killed, 13 injured in J&K road mishaps
Jammu: Two persons were Friday killed while 13 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in the state.
In Ramban district, two persons died on the spot while another one was injured after their vehicle skidded off the road and fell into a gorge in Rajgarh area, they said, adding the injured has been admitted to the hospital.
In the second incident, twelve passengers were injured when the bus they were travelling overturned at Kallar in Rajouri district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US