Two killed, 21 students injured in separate accidents in J&K
Jammu: Two persons were killed when their
jeep rolled down a gorge in Udhampur district of Jammu and
Kashmir, while 22 college students were injured in another
mishap in Jammu city, police said on Tuesday.
The jeep skidded off the road and rolled down a gorge at
Battal Ballian in the outskirts of Udhampur town last night
killing both occupants of the vehicle, police said.
In the separate accident, the bus belonging to Mahant
Bachitter Singh Engineering College overturned and hit against
the wall of a cinema theatre near Shakuntla Chowk on B C Road
this morning, they said.
22 students were injured, four of them seriously, in the
mishap and have been admitted to the GMC hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!