Two militants killed in encounter in J&K
Srinagar: Two unidentified militants were
Friday killed in an encounter with security forces in Sopore area of north Kashmir Baramulla district, officials said.
A gunbattle broke out in Nowpora locality of Sopore
town, 55 kms from here, after security forces came under fire from militants during a cordon and search operation, the officials said.
Two militants have been killed so far, they said,
adding that the search operation was in progress when reports
last came in.
This is third major success for security forces in as many days as six militants have been killed.
Two militants were killed in an encounter in
Zachaldara area of Kupwara district on Wednesday followed by
killing of two more ultras including the Divisional Commander
of Jaish-e-Mohammad outfit in Keller area of Shopian district
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Bizarre! Saudi man sexually assaults maid, wife faces jail