Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity
earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no
reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred Saturday morning,
at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China
(Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
Last night also at 7.00 pm, an earthquake of magnitude
4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors
from any part of the Valley, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Monsoon session of UP assembly from today; GST Bill likely to be ratified
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sachin Tendulkar all set to gift a swanky BMW to PV Sindhu for scripting history
- Four-day Delhi Assembly session to ratify GST Bill starts today
- Here's what kept Abhay Deol away from silver screen for two years!
- Sensex opens in green on renewed buying; up 58 points