Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity
earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no
reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred Saturday morning,
at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China
(Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
Last night also at 7.00 pm, an earthquake of magnitude
4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors
from any part of the Valley, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested