Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity
earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no
reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred Saturday morning,
at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China
(Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
Last night also at 7.00 pm, an earthquake of magnitude
4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors
from any part of the Valley, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill