Two moderate earthquakes shake Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: Two moderate intensity
earthquakes were felt in the Kashmir Valley but there were no
reports of any damage, officials said.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 occurred Saturday morning,
at 9.24 am. The epicentre was located at Ladakh-China
(Xinjiang) border, the officials said.
Last night also at 7.00 pm, an earthquake of magnitude
4.9 occurred with epicentre at Hindukush in Afghanistan shook
There were no reports of any damage in the two tremors
from any part of the Valley, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Una row: 3 Dalits attempt suicide; situation largely peaceful
- Attention nail polish lovers! Here's how to apply nail paints perfectly—Watch video now
- JKCET-II 2016: Admit card released at www.jakbopee.org, check how to download
- Mercedes' Nico Rosberg signs a new two-year deal, extending his stay to 2018
- Scorpio with 'Intelli-Hybrid' tech launched at Rs 9.74 lakh