Two officers of education department suspended by J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has placed under suspension two senior officials of the Education Department for alleged dereliction of duty.
"The Director School Education Kashmir yesterday placed two officials under suspension for dereliction of duties," an official spokesman said.
The officials who were suspended are Zonal Education Officer Srigufwara and Headmaster of High School Dehwato in Anantnag district, the spokesman said, adding they have been attached with the office of Chief Education Officer Anantnag.
The Director also appointed Chief Education Officer Anantnag as inquiry officer to investigate the charges against the suspended officials.
The inquiry officer has been asked to submit the report to Director School Education Kashmir within 15 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says