Two officers of education department suspended by J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has placed under suspension two senior officials of the Education Department for alleged dereliction of duty.
"The Director School Education Kashmir yesterday placed two officials under suspension for dereliction of duties," an official spokesman said.
The officials who were suspended are Zonal Education Officer Srigufwara and Headmaster of High School Dehwato in Anantnag district, the spokesman said, adding they have been attached with the office of Chief Education Officer Anantnag.
The Director also appointed Chief Education Officer Anantnag as inquiry officer to investigate the charges against the suspended officials.
The inquiry officer has been asked to submit the report to Director School Education Kashmir within 15 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?