Two officers of education department suspended by J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has placed under suspension two senior officials of the Education Department for alleged dereliction of duty.
"The Director School Education Kashmir yesterday placed two officials under suspension for dereliction of duties," an official spokesman said.
The officials who were suspended are Zonal Education Officer Srigufwara and Headmaster of High School Dehwato in Anantnag district, the spokesman said, adding they have been attached with the office of Chief Education Officer Anantnag.
The Director also appointed Chief Education Officer Anantnag as inquiry officer to investigate the charges against the suspended officials.
The inquiry officer has been asked to submit the report to Director School Education Kashmir within 15 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview