Two officers of education department suspended by J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has placed under suspension two senior officials of the Education Department for alleged dereliction of duty.
"The Director School Education Kashmir yesterday placed two officials under suspension for dereliction of duties," an official spokesman said.
The officials who were suspended are Zonal Education Officer Srigufwara and Headmaster of High School Dehwato in Anantnag district, the spokesman said, adding they have been attached with the office of Chief Education Officer Anantnag.
The Director also appointed Chief Education Officer Anantnag as inquiry officer to investigate the charges against the suspended officials.
The inquiry officer has been asked to submit the report to Director School Education Kashmir within 15 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason