Two persons shot at over land dispute in J&K
Jammu: Two persons were shot at allegedly over a land dispute in Sera Kotla area of Katra in district Reasi early on Sunday, police said.
Raman and Sunny were shot at by the cousins of the former over a land dispute at around 2:30 am today, Superintendent Police (SP), Katra, Mohan Lal said.
The incident happened after Raman`s father Mulkraj built a shed on an ancestral property, which his nephews had objected to, they said.
Ramprakash, Mulkraj`s nephew, along with his other brothers attacked their cousin Raman, who was staying at the shed along with his employee Sunny, with a 12 Bore rifle and left them injured, he said.
The SP added that police rushed to the spot and took the injured to a local hospital from where they were referred to Government Medical College Jammu. Both of them were out of danger, he said.
We raided the houses of the accused, but they had already fled their homes, he said, adding that efforts are on to nab them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video