Two persons with alleged links to LeT arrested in J&K
Srinagar: Police on Sunday arrested two
persons with alleged links to Lashkar-e-Toiba from Jammu and
Kashmir`s Baramulla district and recovered an AK-47 rifle from
The duo - Nazir Ahmad Rather and Hilal Ahmad Rather -
were apprehended from Takia-Wagoora, 60 kms from here, last
evening, the police said.
One AK-47 rifle with a magazine was recovered from
the duo and a case was registered against them in Kreeri
The arrest comes close on the heels of three suspected
LeT operatives being apprehended by the police in Pulwama on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security