Two smugglers held with 11,000 drug capsules
Jammu: Two narcotic smugglers have been
arrested and 11,000 capsules containing banned drugs were
recovered from their possession here, police said today.
On a specific information, police raided a houses at
Rajpura area of the city yesterday and arrested Joginder Singh
Jamwal alias Lovely and Dinesh Kumar Bakshi alias Bitu along
with 11,000 capsules, they said.
Both the accused were smuggling and supplying the
drugs to youths for the past five to six years, police said.
The accused have been booked under the Narcotics Drugs
and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPSA) and a case in this
regard has been registered, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Curfew continues only in 3 south Kashmir districts
- Samsung beat Apple in smartphone shipments amid positive results
- Hafiz Saeed leaves Pakistan fuming, claims protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT
- I have aged not Michelle: Obama
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’