Two unidentified bodies recovered in Jammu, Samba
Jammu: Two unidentified bodies were today recovered from Jammu and Samba districts of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here.
On an information by some locals, police today recovered a body, possibly run over by a train in Samba belt, a police officer said.
The body in the age group of 35-40 years is that of a woman, he said, adding that the body has been kept for identification at GMC mortuary.
In another incident, a decomposed body of a man, aged between 30 to 35 years, was today recovered near the Muthi bridge in Jammu city, he said.
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory