Two unidentified bodies recovered in Jammu, Samba
Jammu: Two unidentified bodies were today recovered from Jammu and Samba districts of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here.
On an information by some locals, police today recovered a body, possibly run over by a train in Samba belt, a police officer said.
The body in the age group of 35-40 years is that of a woman, he said, adding that the body has been kept for identification at GMC mortuary.
In another incident, a decomposed body of a man, aged between 30 to 35 years, was today recovered near the Muthi bridge in Jammu city, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'