Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack in J&K
Jammu: Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims, including a woman devotee, have died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A 64-year-old Suresh Devi of New Delhi had a severe heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi at Charan-Padika in Katra tehsil of Reasi district last night, police said, adding that she was rushed to a hospital where she was declared brought dead.
58-year-old Govind of Navi Mumbai died due to heart attack at Katra - base camp of Mata Vaishnodevi, when he was returning from the yatra late last night, they said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday