Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack in J&K
Jammu: Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims, including a woman devotee, have died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A 64-year-old Suresh Devi of New Delhi had a severe heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi at Charan-Padika in Katra tehsil of Reasi district last night, police said, adding that she was rushed to a hospital where she was declared brought dead.
58-year-old Govind of Navi Mumbai died due to heart attack at Katra - base camp of Mata Vaishnodevi, when he was returning from the yatra late last night, they said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`