Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack in J&K
Jammu: Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims, including a woman devotee, have died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A 64-year-old Suresh Devi of New Delhi had a severe heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi at Charan-Padika in Katra tehsil of Reasi district last night, police said, adding that she was rushed to a hospital where she was declared brought dead.
58-year-old Govind of Navi Mumbai died due to heart attack at Katra - base camp of Mata Vaishnodevi, when he was returning from the yatra late last night, they said. PTI
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list