Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack in J&K
Jammu: Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims, including a woman devotee, have died due to heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A 64-year-old Suresh Devi of New Delhi had a severe heart attack enroute cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi at Charan-Padika in Katra tehsil of Reasi district last night, police said, adding that she was rushed to a hospital where she was declared brought dead.
58-year-old Govind of Navi Mumbai died due to heart attack at Katra - base camp of Mata Vaishnodevi, when he was returning from the yatra late last night, they said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!