Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died due to heart
attack on their way to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
62-year-old Dalip Sawant of Mumbai died due to heart attack enroute the cave shrine early Thursday, they said.
In a separate case, 55-year-old Mayawati of Shahdra in Delhi was on her way to the cave shrine when she suffered the
heart attack at Charan Padika, officials said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she later died,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!