Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died due to heart
attack on their way to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
62-year-old Dalip Sawant of Mumbai died due to heart attack enroute the cave shrine early Thursday, they said.
In a separate case, 55-year-old Mayawati of Shahdra in Delhi was on her way to the cave shrine when she suffered the
heart attack at Charan Padika, officials said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she later died,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug