Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died due to heart
attack on their way to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
62-year-old Dalip Sawant of Mumbai died due to heart attack enroute the cave shrine early Thursday, they said.
In a separate case, 55-year-old Mayawati of Shahdra in Delhi was on her way to the cave shrine when she suffered the
heart attack at Charan Padika, officials said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she later died,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail