Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two pilgrims died due to heart
attack on their way to the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills of Jammu and Kashmir.
62-year-old Dalip Sawant of Mumbai died due to heart attack enroute the cave shrine early Thursday, they said.
In a separate case, 55-year-old Mayawati of Shahdra in Delhi was on her way to the cave shrine when she suffered the
heart attack at Charan Padika, officials said.
She was rushed to a hospital where she later died,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'