Two Vaishnodevi pilgrims die of heart attack
Jammu: Two Vaishno Devi pilgrims have died of heart attack in the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir while on their way to the holy cave shrine, officials said on Friday.
The incident took place last night in Trikuta hills in the district when Koushal and Gaurav of Delhi and Punjab respectively suffered a cardiac arrest enroute the cave shrine, they said.
They were immediately rushed to hospital, where the doctors declared them brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says