Two women buried under landslide in J&K
Kathua (J&K): Two women were buried alive under a landslide in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Monday.
56-year-old Vaishno Devi and Shanti Devi, 36, were digging mud near a mountain when they were buried under a landslide in Guda phalal area of Kathua, officials said.
Their bodies were later recovered by the police and villagers, they said, adding the bodies have been handed over families for the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning