Two women buried under landslide in J&K
Kathua (J&K): Two women were buried alive under a landslide in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Monday.
56-year-old Vaishno Devi and Shanti Devi, 36, were digging mud near a mountain when they were buried under a landslide in Guda phalal area of Kathua, officials said.
Their bodies were later recovered by the police and villagers, they said, adding the bodies have been handed over families for the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'